My name is Self-Appointed Expert, and this is my blog. It is part memoir, mostly fiction, and above all just trying to be funny. Some of is based on stuff that happened to me, some is based on stuff that happened to people I know, and a good deal is just entirely made up. So, if you find yourself offended, just remember - it's a joke. When you give me that look, it's a joke. Consider it my homage to the Secret Life of Walter Mitty, A Million Little Pieces, John Hodgman, and Christopher Guest.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Me So Hungee

Posted on: Fri, Apr 1 2005 12:16 AM


Terri Schiavo died today after going nearly two weeks without food/water.

The real story, however, is that Ms. Schiavo went into a coma 15 years ago after her brain turned to mush because of complications arising from a potassium deficiency. The punchline? The potassium deficiency was the result of severe anorexia/bulimia.

And we needed 25 state/federal courts to tell us she didn't want a feeding tube?


....

Too soon?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home