My name is Self-Appointed Expert, and this is my blog. It is part memoir, mostly fiction, and above all just trying to be funny. Some of is based on stuff that happened to me, some is based on stuff that happened to people I know, and a good deal is just entirely made up. So, if you find yourself offended, just remember - it's a joke. When you give me that look, it's a joke. Consider it my homage to the Secret Life of Walter Mitty, A Million Little Pieces, John Hodgman, and Christopher Guest.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Does it count as plagiarism...

...if you just requote yourself? Here's hoping not, because I just managed to dig up about 4-5 posts that I wrote for this blog before I deleted it and started over last November or so. Because they're still funny/interesting to me now, I decided to repost them here.

I just hope to god I cited them correctly.

1 Comments:

Blogger kayellbee said...

Hey, Kaavya, I have a couple of funny posts. Wanna put those up, too?

"Me hungee" is my favorite, by the way. A+ title.

By the way, that word verification thing dissuades me from commenting with more frequency. It's quite a hurdle. "jwixzlpv"?? you know how many times i had to type that before I got it right?

Okay, so it was only once, but I had to squint a bit. You're making me wrinkly.

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home