My name is Self-Appointed Expert, and this is my blog. It is part memoir, mostly fiction, and above all just trying to be funny. Some of is based on stuff that happened to me, some is based on stuff that happened to people I know, and a good deal is just entirely made up. So, if you find yourself offended, just remember - it's a joke. When you give me that look, it's a joke. Consider it my homage to the Secret Life of Walter Mitty, A Million Little Pieces, John Hodgman, and Christopher Guest.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The final 4 hours of the fall semester.

all i need is a conclusion. yes, i am writing a 5 paragraph essay, straight out of 7th grade. and the only thing that stands between me and being halfway done with law school is this fucking concluding paragraph. anyone have an inspirational quote from mark twain or martin luther king i could throw in at the end? those things were golden before i hit puberty. i imagine they'll still work now. getting boobs doesn't change what makes a dynamite paper.

sincerely,
"the yellow dart."

(See also: here.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

thank god you don't need boobs to write a decent paper ... I would have had to be a chemistry major.

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home